torsdag 25. september 2014

Introduction


Hello!

My name is Marthine Mustad. In my sparetime I like to play football. I’m 15 years old and I come from Langesund. It`s a small town in Norway. I`m going to stay I USA for about 1 month and I’m really excited. I have never been in USA so this will be so funny. My hotel is in LA, California. And the nickname for Clifornia is Golden State. I am going to learn about the American history, some cities(LA, Las Vegas and San Diego). I’ve created this blog so my family and friends home in Norway can follow my journey here in USA.. I'm going to post some facts about slavery, immigration, cities, and historical events and People. In this post I will tell you a little bit about the itinerary, flight and the hotel. Enjoy!

The trip to the United States is quite long and I will probably get quite tired when I come to the United States after almost one day of travelling. My journey to USA starts 30 September on a Tuesday morning. The first flight goes from Gardemoen (Norway) 08:45 AM., and after 3 hours and 5 minutes the plane arrives Helsinki (Finland). Then I have to wait at the airport for about 3 hours and 5 minutes. Then goes the next flight 14:10 from Helsinki and arrives New York 15:50 after a 2 hours and 40 minutes long trip. I have to wait at the airport for 4 hours and 20 minuets!! It will be sooo boring. But anyways, after the waiting my last flight goes from New York 18:30 and arrives Los Angeles 21:45. The whole flight trip will take 22 hours. The airline I fly with is called British Airways.


The Hotel I’m going to stay in is "Mulholland Rockstar Retreat".  That`s a 5 stars hotel. For each night will it cost 17 554 NOK witch is the same as 2 729,17 USD. For 30 nights will it cost me 526 624 NOK witch is the same as 81 875, 62 USD. “The facilities in the villa: Balcony, Sea View, City View, Satellite TV, Cable TV, Satellite TV, iPod dock, Desk, Seating Area, Washing Machine, Heating, Fireplace, Private Entrance, Sofa, Tiled floor, Dryer, Wardrobe, Jacuzzi, Toilet, bath or Shower, Extra bathroom, Refrigerator, Microwave, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Dining Area, Oven, hob, Coffee machine, dining table, outdoor furniture, outdoor dining area, Towels, Linen, Upper floors only accessible by stairsYou can find the hotel here


For the trip back to Norway, it only takes 16 hours and 40 minutes. My first flight goes form Los Angeles 30 October 15:25 and after a 1 hour and 5 minutes trip, I will arrive Dallas 20:25. I have to wait at the airport for 1 hour and 5 minutes before my next flight goes. Then the flight arrives the London Heathrow 31 October 11:30. My next flight goes 13.05 from London Heathrow and I will be on Gardemoen 16:15. Then I take the train to Porsgrunn where my parents wait for me. Flights return costs 5166 NOK, which is the same as 803, 17 USD
I'm really looking forward to this trip, it will be a memory for life.
-Marthine

1 kommentar:

  1. Flott at du har med alle punktene:) Pass på hvis du kopierer inn tekst så vil størrelse og font endre seg. Skriv i Word først:)

    SvarSlett